Oh my…

Marsh is in a lot of pain just howling “ow” about his finger tips and right side. And it has been consistent overnight.

They released him in a hurry because of a flood of emergencies. Small chance his surgery could get bumped into next week per call we just received from dr friedman

We have moved from hotel to hospital housing so maybe we can save a couple of bucks…

Please send good thoughts and healthy prayers or whatever you believe.

Hugs and love❤

Friday it is.

The discussion with Dr. Friedman went forward very quickly. After reviewing the results of the MRI and cath, the team has determined that it the risk/reward with the Fontan is the better option over holding place with the Glenn.

Dr Baird will adjust tissue folds where the pulmonary veins attach to maximize the potential efficiency of the Fontan circulation and reduce risks. We will not know if the Fontan will be intra or extra cardiac (it is entirely up to Dr. Baird).

Marsh is resting comfortably now and sleeping. He is thankfully not nearly as loopy as he was 3 hours ago. He has to stay reclined until 10 PM. Then he goes for a chest xray. He will be released tomorrow and readmitted Friday for surgery.

At least that is the plan.

He had a 100.7 degree fever in the cath lab. Please send a healthy thought that it was only situational and that he isn’t getting sick.

And please send him good thoughts and huge prayers as he climbs this next medical mountain. We will do the same for you.

Love and hugs❤

Cath doc just met with us. Numbers and pressures look good. The pulmonary veins are clear just rather squished. His saturations are stable. Medium amount of collaterals. His heart function is still moderate heart failure but MRI would show better

Sooooo… we are waiting for Dr Friedman. He is reaching out to Dr. Baird (surgeon) and probably others- which is why we haul all the way here. They see the worst and Marsh deserves the best.

There is no true clear path in terms of what is best (to operate or not) at this point but we trust Marsh and that Harvard’s finest will weigh in to guide us.

Marsh has to stay over in the hospital because they coiled the collaterals.

Say a little prayer or send a huge thought that we see him soon. We can not wait to get that boy back into our arms!

Hugs and love❤

Post cath

Cath doc just met with us. Numbers and pressures look good. The pulmonary veins are clear just rather squished. His saturations are stable. Medium amount of collaterals. His heart function is still moderate heart failure but MRI would show better

Waiting for dr friedman. He is reaching out to dr Baird (surgeon) and probably others (top brass)… Which is why we haul all the way here. They see the worst and marsh deserves the best.

There is no true clear path in terms of what is best (to operate or not) at this point but we trust marsh and that Harvard’s best will weigh in to guide us.

Marsh has to stay over in the hospital because they coiled the collaterals.

Say a little prayer we see him soon. Can not wait to get that boy back into our arms

Hugs and love❤